Wednesday 1 September 2010

Procrastination: The problem … and a solution!

I recently linked to a neat cartoon about how easy it is to do less important stuff when you've got important stuff to do.  You know what I mean, like when you should be studying for an exam or meeting that deadline, and you suddenly discover the windows need washing—or the spices need filing…

If, like everyone you’ve ever met, you’ve experienced this common problem, then psychologist Jean Moroney has a neat solution.  It involves more than just wishful thinking, but it only takes three minutes…

2 comments:

Dave Mann said...

I was going to do a course some time ago entitled "How To Combat Procrastination In Your Life"... but I never got around to it. I often wonder if it would have been any good.....?

Peter Cresswell said...

I have a friend who once booked himself on a course on How to Organise Your Time--and then turned up on the wrong week.

Apparently he learned a lot abut Chinese flower arranging instead.