Wednesday, 17 March 2010

20-question American Revolution quiz

CLICK HERE FOR THE STORY OF THE FLAG! Consider this proposition: “One cannot really understand and appreciate American values and the exceptional nature of the United States of America if one does not have a thorough grounding in the history of the American Revolution.”

While you’re considering it, take the 20-question American Revolution quiz and see how much you do know [hat tip Charles Anderson].

And if you can get more than my own score, ahem, I’ll give you a loud cheer--and probably get you along to the next pub quiz.

CLICK HERE FOR THE QUIZ!

8 comments:

  1. Richard McGrath17 Mar 2010, 09:12:00

    Damn. 14/20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16/20 for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13/20

    Though I must say I didn't really expect a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15/20 for me. Some unexpectedly obscure questions in there

    ReplyDelete
  5. 19/20. The one wrong was the Hale quote - I thought it was Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert Winefield18 Mar 2010, 11:36:00

    18 out of 20. Things aren't looking to bad for my upcoming Citizen's exam...

    Nathan Hale and Mr Armistead fooled me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 20/20

    (But the "Haym Saloman" question was a guess; never heard of him!)

    ReplyDelete