Monday, 14 September 2009

Learner driver

Arrived home yesterday afternoon to find a near-neighbour had an unexpected visitor with a few parking problems.

P9130023 These are the sort of photos a good friend of the learner driver would keep, and pull out again at her twenty-first – because that’s what good friends do. :-)


[Pics by Annie Fox.]


  1. I'm coming late to the whole driving thing - I just got my learners last Friday. So these pictures don't fill me with confidence, although it is a relief that if I manage to pull something similar my 21st is long gone. :-)

  2. That is classic!

    My daughter just got her learners and is wanting lessons.... argh ... is that what I have to look forward to?

  3. The driver was either a Woman or a Chinaman? am I correct? ...(two demographics who should not be allowed to drive)

  4. Back in days before cameras in cellphones, I stumbled across a Cortina perched rocket-like on it's towbar, ready for launch. The handbrake wasn't quite on and it rolled backwards over a retaining wall.

  5. Elijah: it almost goes without saying the driver was a young pakeha woman - very amusing. They were all very calm and resigned to the fact the we all wanted photos.


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)