Instructions...if you're interested:
1. Turn on whatever MP3 player you possess.
2. Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
3. Write down the first 30 songs or more that come up--song title and artist.
4. NO editing/cheating, please. Write them order.
5. Choose 25 (or so) people to be tagged...or not.
So here goes:
Ain’t No Right – Jane’s Addiction
How Do You Think It Feels? – Lou Reed
Sixty Seconds to What – Ennio Morricone
Caution – Bob Marley
Tremolo – Marc Chesterman/Woodenhead soundtrack)
Autograph – Bernard Butler
Evil Lies in that Ring (Act 3, Scene 1, Siegfried) – Richard Wagner
Virtuoso Etudes after Gershwin – Earl Wild
Memories are Made of This – Mario Lanza (after Dean Martin)
Der Engel – KIrsten Flagstad, singing Richard Wagner’s Wesendonck Lieder
Whispering Streets – Barry Adamson
Criollo – Phil Manzanera
Lawless – Christy Moore
Ho-Ho Schmiede Mein Hammer – Lauritz Melchior singing the ‘Forging Song’ from Act 1 of Richard Wagner’s Siegfried
Amarcord Suite - Nino Rota
So there you go. Some great curiosities there.
I won’t tag anyone but if you’d like to be tagged just leave a note in the comments so I can link to your post in an update.
UPDATE: MacDoctor’s had a crack at the game.