If you’re wanting to catch up on the best of blogging here over the last seven days or so, then here’s what people were reading most:
- Beer O’Clock: The Bottle of Britain
Beer ads for the politically incorrect
- Budget Week billboarding
Julian Pistorius’s Mt Albert billboards got a little titivation ready for Budget Week
- LIBERTARIAN SUS: National’s Four Corners
Susan Ryder goes looking for National round every corner
- DOWN TO THE DOCTOR’S: Scandal, more scandal & vigilantism
Another irreverent look at some of the week’s headlines by Libertarianz leader Richard McGrath
- The English Budget: "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?"
Just how low are the expectations of National Party supporters?
- The biggest dead rat of all
The Nats spent all last election swallowing dead rats, but it’s taxpayers who have to swallow the biggest dead rat of all
- Can’t we just ban stupidity from office?
Banning pseudoephidrine to stop the tide of ‘P’ is like banning the tides of the sea by insisting people close their windows at night so they can’t see the moon
I hope you enjoy them all. See you next week,