Monday, 23 March 2009

New blogs

Two new blogs added to the blogroll over the weekend that you might like to check out:

  • Micky's Muses...from the Antipodes
    TAGLINE: “Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsiblity to bring that about?” - Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme
  • Motella
    TAGLINE: News, Views and Politics of New Zealand's Motel Industry

Well, they’re new to me anyway.  And they look good.


  1. Both good sites, but it's still just easier to just read this one & several others - theres only so many hours in the day..

  2. While I surf blog , i found a all new trick in
    Vistor can comment and EMBED VIDEO , IMAGE . EX :
    I wonder how they do it ? Anyone know about this , please tell me :D
    (sr for my bad english ^_^)



Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)