Friday, March 20, 2009

The blog of Barack O'Prompter's teleprompter

I posted a week or so ago about the Obamessiah's penchant for the teleprompter
He's now President Teleprompter.  "Yes, even the New York Times is saying he's addicted,” notes Jack Wheeler, who reckons he can't give a speech or make the simplest announcement without it.  There's even a website now: teleprompterpresident.com.
And now the teleprompter itself has a blog!  It's true, see: Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alanna

http://www.craigslistsimplified.info

3/22/2009 01:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

Respond with a polite and intelligent comment. (Both will be applauded.)

Say what you mean, and mean what you say. (Do others the courtesy of being honest.)

Please put a name to your comments. (If you're prepared to give voice, then back it up with a name.)

And don't troll. Please. (Contemplate doing something more productive with your time, and ours.)

<< Home