Thursday 6 November 2008

See 'Backbenches' online

Thought I should let you know that last night's episode of 'Backbenches' is already up at TVNZ On Demand.  They work quickly at TVNZ (but unfortunately they're not so good at spelling my name, or the URL of this blog).  Watch it here.

It went well, and I had some great lines. If only I'd thought of some of them at the time.

Thanks to all the supporters who showed up. Great to see you all there.  I believe a random sample taken of the audience revealed that around 25% would vote Libertarianz.

11 comments:

Elijah Lineberry said...

Splendid!

I think you did very well...(gosh the Beltway liberal know-it-all wankers are odious aren't they?)...and got a lot of Libz points across.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good on all you Wellingtonian Libz getting the message out!

The show was dominated by Libz slogans and marketing. What a great piece of campaigning!

And a good interview too, Pete.

Anonymous said...

Excellent viewing!

Anonymous said...

Finally, my tax dollars doing something worthwhile.

Sean said...

Great work PC.

Man, Bomber sure spends a lot of time, expressing himself with utter certainy, to say exactly nothing. While Coco sure takes her time to say "I agree with the other 3". Once the host made the mistake of asking here a question first. Awkward.

Anonymous said...

Come on Sean, be fair. Bomber was pretty certain he is in love with the Greens inspid advertising.

Anonymous said...

How does someone overseas get to see PC on the Television?

Peter Cresswell said...

Does TVNZ On Demand not work for you if you don't have a .nz IP address?

That's bizarre, but it allows me to boast about how good I was, without you being able to call me on it. :)

Anonymous said...

"Bomber" sure is a twerp!

Good appearance PC.

Rebel Radius said...

Link does not work for me?

Libertyscott said...

Yes fuckers, I pay (residual) tax. However you don't get BBC on demand either.