Friday, 31 October 2008

Hot female candidates

768340 Not, I'm sure, that any of you will be interested at all, but I feel obliged to point out that Cactus Kate and UnPC Lesbian have ranked the female candidates at this election for hotness -- from two different perspectives, of course. 

A few surprises in both lists.  The most surprising to me is seeing Nanaia Mahuta appear on such a list. 

I'd always thought she was a man.

And since there's another election next week, and I point this out purely as a public service you understand, why not check out the hottest candidate for President: Paris Hilton

Paris for President.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Commenters are welcome and are invited to challenge the facts presented herein. Commenters who wish to ignore them however will themselves be ignored.
2. Read before you comment.
3. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
4. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)