UPDATE: Latest One News poll shows Libertarianz equal to Peter Dung's United No-Future, and one percentage point ahead of Neanderton's Progressive Party. Results here at Scoop.
- Cheap food.
- Cheap petrol.
- Cheap alcohol [and tobacco].
- Abolition of the Resource Management Act.
- No income taxes on most (or all) of your income.
- We are the best friend of miners, fisherman and forestry workers, farmers and businessmen by greatly encouraging those activities.
- Lower interest rates as we will stop the Reserve Bank Governor engaging in gross stupidity.
- Those in the South Island will no longer have their taxes used to subsidise Auckland motorways.
- Increased choices for users of healthcare and education services.
- Public Servants will be servants of the public, not the Masters.
These are some of the main reasons you should vote Libertarianz: practical solutions to day to day problems.
Time to get on board now folks, now that momentum is starting!