NOT PC's 'Six of the best' for week to June 14, 2008
Here's the top-six most read, most linked, most loved or most-argued about posts here at NOT PC this last week. If you missed them, for shame -- but now's your chance to catch up:
- Fifty-odd questions for National. Fifty questions that go right to heart of the empty bloated thing that is National.
- Voting Advice from Ayn Rand.
- The 'Gone By Lunchtime List.' There's no shortage of ways to slash government spending, no matter what the pundits say. Here's 400 ways to start ...
- Shop Killers. First thoughts on the bastards who murdered Navtej Singh.
- Tear Down this Tax, Dr Cullen! There is something simple this government can do about rocketing petrol prices -- something very simple ...
- Opera House for Dubai, by Zaha Hadid. I was wrong. This stunning piece of architecture for the desert sands of the Emirate's megalopolis shows that Zaha Hadid really does know what she's doing.