An evening with a global warming skeptic
- Wed 16, 7pm, Stratford T.E.T.Multi-Sports Centre, Portia St., Stratford.
- Thur 17, Morrinsville
- Fri 18, Auckland, Royal NZ Yacht Squadron, (includes dinner)
You may know of Bob. He is an internationally recognised expert on climate change -- a geologist from James Cook Uni in Australia, a graduate of Otago University, a member of the Climate Science Coalition, and he really knows his stuff.
A friend went to see him last night in Masterton, and he tells me he was enormously impressive. "It was a packed house of mainly local farmers. A few greenies there too, and he dealt with them ruthlessly but courteously. Some of the lines he came out with were almost verbatim quotes from George Reisman. Well worth seeing."
- For his itinerary: link to download pdf: link
- To attend dinner presentation at Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron, Auckland, Friday 18 April: download pdf. link
- To make a direct booking for RNZ Yacht Squadron event : link
- And to read a recent piece by Carter, head here to the NZCPR site.