Those of you who got your money out of the falling market early might like to run your eye over some upcoming corporate merger plans so you can get in on the ground floor and make good money in 2008.
- Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R. Grace Co. Will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
- PolyGram Records, Warner Bros., and Zest Crackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
- 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
- Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:
- FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
- Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
- Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to move into children's wear and become:
- Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
- And finally .... 9. Victoria's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name:
Titty Titty Bang Bang