RWC: A few jokes ...
A few jokes to keep you going.
- Q: What's the difference between the All Blacks and a teabag?
A: A teabag stays in the cup longer.
- Q: What's the difference between Graham Henry and Viagra?
A: At least Viagra can get you a semi.
- I WAS SO DEPRESSED I rang Samaritans. I talked to a chap at a call centre in Pakistan, and told him I felt suicidal. He got excited, and asked if I could fly a plane...
- The NZRU have confirmed they're going to offer the All Black's coaching job to John Kirwan. Said a spokesman, "At least he knows how to handle depression."
- Q: Why are the All Blacks and a pressure cooker similar?
A: They both deflate under pressure.
- Bendon just phoned the NZRU. They don't want Daniel Carter to model underwear, any more, but they think the ABs are perfect to sponsor bras ... lots of support but no cup...
- KMart loser sale: "Buy an All Black jersey, and we'll throw in a Holden jacket free!"
- Q: What's the difference between the All Blacks and an arsonist?
A: An arsonist wouldn't waste five matches!!
- Have you heard that all NZ's vulnerable children have just been placed in the custody of the All Blacks?
They don't beat anybody!
- Police found a man had hung himself wearing an All Blacks jersey. They took it off and dressed the man in women's underwear, so his family wouldn't be embarrassed.
- Q: Where do you hide something from the All Blacks?
A: Inside the Web-Ellis trophy!
- Q: What do you call 15 guys sitting around the T.V watching the Rugby World Cup final? A: The All Blacks
- Q: What do you call a Kiwi in the World Cup final?
A: A Referee
- Q: What do you call an Aussie in the World Cup Final?
A: A linesman
- France to meet England at the Stade de France. New Zealand to meet Australia at terminal two at Charles de Gaule.