Friday, 21 September 2007

Beer O'Clock: Talking when drunk

Some thing to keep in mind should you be out and about tonight, (or else at home watching Geelong thump Collingwood in the first preliminary final, 9:30pm on Sky Sport 2, like I will be). [UPDATE: A close win, but a win. Phew! But Cats not premiers yet. ]

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
  1. Innovative
  2. Preliminary
  3. Proliferation
  4. Cinnamon
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
  1. Specificity
  2. Anti-constitutionalistically
  3. Passive-aggressive disorder
  4. Transubstantiate
  5. Antidisestablishmentarianism
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
  1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
  2. Thanks, but I don't want another drink.
  3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
  4. Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
  5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
  6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
  7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
  8. Thank you, but I won't try to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
  9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
  10. I really must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.

1 comment:

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. Off-topic commenters however will be ignored.
3. Read the post before you comment.
4. Challenge facts presented if wrong, but don't ignore them when they're not.
5. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
6. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)