- Gordon Copeland, Independent: mailto:email@example.com
- Phillip Field, Independent:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rodney Hide, ACT: mailto:email@example.com
- Ron Mark, NZ First: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pita Paraone, NZ First: mailto:email@example.com
- Winston Peters, NZ First: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Roy, ACT: mailto:email@example.com
- Judy Turner, United Future: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm talking to those sell-outs who voted for this Bill; National Socialist sell-outs like Bob Clarkson and Chester Borrows and Shane Ardern and Tau Henare and Maurice Wimpianson and Judith Bloody Collins who stood there on the steps of Parliament just a few weeks ago and told an audience passionately opposed to the Bill that they were too ... and who then showed last night with their pathetic acquiescence that they are liars. That their assurances and their promises are one-hundred percent worthless. As they are. As is their spineless, deal-making leader.
What are these entities worth? Nothing. Not a single bloody thing. They are pathetic sell-outs all of them. I'd suggest you remember this, and never trust them again.
[Oh by the way, if you're wondering what Gordon Copeland looks like, that's him in the top photo talking to Bob "Lost Without a Clue" Clarkson.]
UPDATE: You think it's over? You think this is all Bradford wanted? You poor amateurs: "This," says Bradford, "is very much the end of the beginning."