Friday 16 March 2007

Print-friendly PC?

I've been asked a few times if I can install a 'print-friendly' button somewhere on posts to allow them to be easily printed. I can't. This 'template' doesn't allow it. That's the bad news.

BUT, here's the good news. What you can do is this: click on that wee envelop icon at the foot of each post, which opens a page that you can easily print, and very easily email -- so after you've printed a copy to read over your cup of Dilmah tea, you can email a copy to a friend, or even an opponent...

1 comment:

Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling said...

You're right, I think it is a template thing. I've scoured all the Blogger Help sites but without finding an easy answer, they all seem to mention chanmges to the template's code.

The envelope is a good start, but also if you click on the time after "Posted by Pc at" XX, you will go to that posts unique page with comments and images etc. I think that was your requester was after.

Or you could change your template :-)