Wednesday, 28 February 2007

De Post

I had a great time last evening meeting up in a MT Eden Belgian bar with some effervescent Auckland SOLOists and readers of this blog, some of whom I haven't seen for far too long, and many of whom I haven't met before except on line.

Good beer, good food and excellent company and conversation --you can't beat it --and most enjoyable meeting up with friends both old and new. Salut!


  1. why wasn't I invited?

  2. I'd suggest posting as anonymous might have something to do with that.

  3. It might have. Then again, it might not. :-)

    Fact is, I was only the spear career there, not the leading man. This was a friend's going away do, and I was delighted to find that many of his invited friends were either SOLOists or blog readers or both.

  4. Jonathan Coster1 Mar 2007, 16:29:00

    Hey Peter, very good to meet you there. Those large glasses of Hoegaarden made work a little slow the next day though it was well worth it :) Salut!

  5. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, especially the company.

    Top Night!


Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
(Spam will be removed, unless it's been asked for.)