HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
(1) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
- Alan, age 10
(2) No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
- Kristen, age 10
(1) Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
- Camille, age 10
(2) No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.
- Freddie, age 6
(1) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MUM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
- Derrick, age 8
(1) Both don't want any more kids.WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
- Lori, age 8
(1) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
- Lynnette, age 8
(2) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that Usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
- Martin, age 10
(1) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
-Craig, age 9
(1) When they're rich.IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
- Pam, age 7
(2) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
- Curt, age 7
(3) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
- Howard, age 8
(1) I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
- Theodore, age 8
(2) It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
- Anita, age 9
(1) There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?And here's the biggy...
- Kelvin, age 8
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
(1) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.*****BUT NOW, IF IT DOESN'T ALL WORK OUT, HERE'S THE WORLD'S BEST DIVORCE LETTER. This is one you DON'T want to share with the children: The World's Best Divorce Letter. "Dear Connie, I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our 'cooling off' period, " it begins, "but I couldn't wait any more." This is one letter 'Connie' will probably wish she hadn't read.
- Ricky, age 10
Hat tip for the divorce letter goes to Diana at Noodle Food, who also has an example of a reverse rejection letter which starts thus:
Herbert A. MillingtonRead on here.
Chair - Search Committee
Dear Professor Millington,
Thank you for your letter of March 16. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me an assistant professor position in your department...
RELATED: Humour, Sex