The mainstream media only picked up on NZ's political challenge of the year in late September, but The Free Radical had the whole Darnton V Clark story and the details about the stolen election in July!
DON'T MISS OUT AGAIN ON BREAKING NEWS!! SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Free Radical 72 is out now, it gets beneath the news, and it's ready to hit your letter box today. SUBSCRIBE NOW. In this issue:
- We look at the 'other side of the aisle': we examine the National Party’s much-trumpeted and much-deliberated upon environmental policy release, and we ask the question, “Why is it so bloody wet?”
** We point out why it is a lost opportunity.
** We explain why, if implemented, National's policies promise to further erode liberty and property rights in New Zealand.
** And we explain what a rational set of environmental policies might look like.
- Bernard Darnton updates reactions to his case against the Clark Government's stolen election.
- What's the Truth about Islam? Reuben Chapple, Peter Cresswell and Lindsay Perigo explain.
- 'Why Did the Music Die'? Edward Cline explains.
- What's wrong with NZ's National Drug Policy? Richard Goode has something to think about.
- Civil War in New Zealand? Phil Howison looks into the future.
- A philosopher "obsessed" with truth? Marcus Bachler investigates this unusual phenomenon.
- An Australian classical liberal who's just too liberal for John Howard's Liberal Party -- Prodos tells his own story.
- Lindsay Perigo explains why he's stepping down as editor, and where he's heading next.
Don't miss out. Look for it in the very best newsagents, or you can SUBSCRIBE NOW to get your own copy of this, the first issue by the new editor: me.
NEW EDITOR, THE FREE RADICAL
LINK: Free Radical 71: The Stolen Election issue
Subscribe - Free Radical
RELATED: Free Radical, Politics, Economics, Objectivism, Libertarianism, Philosophy, Politics-NZ, Environmentalism