Wednesday 30 August 2006

What's your real age?

Bugger your ecological footprint, let's get on with something much more actually constructive shall we: What's your real age?

That is to say, based on your lifestyle, present state of health and the amount of abuse you've previously subjected yourself to, what difference is there between your calendar age and the age your body now thinks you are. I've tested myself, and according to the Real Age Calculation site, I'm 4.6 years younger than my calendar age, which makes me precisely 105.2. (That's me on the right) How did they work it out? Explains the site:
Your RealAge was calculated by assessing over 100 different health factors, from lifestyle to genetics to medical history. The factors that are aging you, the costs, are counterbalanced by the things you are doing right, called your RealAge Benefits.
Go visit. Find out how old you (or the people you sleep with) really are!

LINKS: The Real Age Test Site
What's your footprint? - Not PC (Peter Cresswell)

RELATED:
Quiz, Health

2 comments:

Paula said...

Well, that took forever! Luckily I'm at work. ;) Okay, my Real Age is 4 months older than my actual age. No idea why. Must be the allergies. Plus I don't know my cholesterol score offhand, so I left that blank, though it's some low number.

Peter Cresswell said...

So that makes you 21.4 then. :-)