4. Organize your pile of empty liquor bottles by the category of emotional distress that led to each one's consumption.Read on, Grasshopper.
10. Write, sing, paint, or make a movie about your misery, boredom, or anxiety. (Don't worry if you can't sell it. "Starving artist" status is more respected and easier to maintain.)
18. Bring a gun to work. Keep it in a drawer next to a bottle of whisky and an escape plan.
22. Maybe you're getting bored with your daily routine. Try something new, like smoking.
24. Take Anthony Robbins' advice about the power of decision. Make the decision to get out of your slump first thing tomorrow.
LINK: 40 ways to get out of a slump - Jason Roth, Save the Humans