There's a first and last time for everything...
Another ego trip that everyone's doing, and as I'm just a mindless follower:
First Best Friend: Mostyn Brown (neighbour). Lost contact when my family moved when I was six. He had a great cowboy outfit. :-)
First Screen Name: Organon.
First Pet: Tinky. Family cat.
First Piercing: Nope. Too fashionable.
First Crush: Um, when I was five, a girl called Lynette Crookes.
First CD Bought: First CD was Television's 'Marquee Moon.' But I was alive when records were the thing: first record was Hello Sailor's 'Gutter Black.'
First Car: MG Midget with a Ford 1600cc engine. (Okay, okay.)
First True Love: DJ
First Stuffed Animal: A stuffed elephant, I think.
First Words: Apparently it was 'bus.'
First Game System: Never had one.
Last Alcoholic: A Stella, last night
Last Movie Seen: 'Meistersingers of Nuremburg,' with Donald McIntyre. (Well, it is a film, right?)
Last CD Played: Charlie Christian, 'Good Enough to Keep.'
Last Bubble Bath: ???
Last Time You Cried: 24 August, 2005. Funeral.
Last Time You Laughed: Over beers last night
Last Time You Fell: When hit by a flying trolley in Raglan. Ouch. -/
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Nope. Too much like incest.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope. Harrassed a few times, but never arrested. Rule #1: the policeman is always right.
Have You Ever Been Skinny Dipping: Yup.
Have You Ever Been On TV: Yup.
Have You Ever Regretted A Kiss: Imagine regretting a kiss!
Have You Ever Been Drunk: D'you mean today?.
Have You Ever Slept For 24 Hours Straight: Sure have, after a few all-nighters meeting project deadlines.
Have You Ever Worn the Same Pants for 3 Weeks Straight: Nope; two weeks maybe... ;^)
SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. Organon Polo Shirt
2. Jean Shorts
5. A smile
6. There is no six...
7. ...or any seven
SIX THINGS YOU DID YESTERDAY
1. Watched Roskill Saints win the Auckland Australian Football Grand Final.
2. Drank several beers.
3. Drank a martini on the beach while watching the sun go down.
4. Talked nonsense.
5. Heard about a friend's musical debut at the Kings Arms.
6. Listened to Benny Goodman.
1. Frank Lloyd Wright
2. Duke Ellington
3. Ayn Rand
4. Robert Heinlein
5. Thomas Jefferson
FIVE FAVOURITE THINGS
2. Google Earth
4. The Rodin Museum
1. Radio or CD? CD. Radio is chewing gum for the ears.
2. German chocolate cheese cake or vanilla bean cheese cake? Vanilla bean. Subtle cheesecakes are best.
3. Black or white? Black is the new black.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Design at least one-hundred homes from which the owners don't want to leave.
2. Visit every Frank Lloyd Wright building still standing.
3. Attend several performances of the Ring Cycle at Bayreuth.
ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. Wasting seed capital and a year of my life on business partners who don't keep promises.