Friday, 2 December 2005

Tags done. Sidebar done.

Phew. Most of my writing here at 'Not PC' and elsewhere (about two-thirds) has now been 'tagged,' and all the tags are there on the right hand sidebar for your edification, education and exploration. :-)

Please let me know if you find any broken links or other oddities, or if you have any suggestions. Otherwise, enjoy!

[UPDATE: Okay, all broken links that I know about now fixed. Aargh! Just a wee problem to fix with the way 'Not PC' loads in Explorer, and she'll be right.]

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Like it.

    I just ran into an 'Australian Conservation Foundation' intrinsic-value-global-warming-save-the-sharks girl in the street. While I ate lunch I printed off in a few swift clicks, via this new Not PC trick, the very pro-freedom and anti-global warming lit she asked for.

    It's a powerful public service you're supplying sir.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

And make some effort to stay on topic.

(Trolling will be moderated. If it isn't entertaining.)