The websites creators ask you to endorse political parties that promise to (among other things):
- give lots more money to DoC and other selected government agencies and other quangoes;
- increase the carbon tax, and to prevent the construction of coal-fired and nuclear power stations;
- increase the indoctrination of impressionable school-children with the religiosity of 'sustainability';
- ban the introduction of GE;
- endorse the theft of private land by allowing public access over it;
- make the Resource Management Act more onerous.
There used to be a joke told by DoC workers, that the best way to eradicate possums would be to give possums to the Department of Conservation to protect. True too. Perhaps in this spirit DoC could instead take on the job of advocating for this form of antediluvian authoritarianism, while some of us at least get on with advocating for private property rights.
While you're thinking about all that, have a look at a whole bunch of quotes about property rights and freedom, my own recent speech on the subject, and an organisation that realises that when it comes to environmental matters, property rights do matter.
Perhaps you could cast a vote for that.