Sunday, 31 July 2005

SST Morality Quiz

Have a crack at this, the Sunday Star Times' Great Morality Quiz. It's not great, but it is a quiz. :-)

I'll post my results later.

[Hat tip DPF]


  1. I started taking it (hey it's a quiz) but you know, I'm not a Kiwi and would just skew the results. But I love the lingo. "Throw a sickie from work"? At first I thought that meant toss someone out for coming in with the flu. :)


1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. All comments are moderated. Off-topic grandstanding, spam, and gibberish will be ignored. Tu quoque will be moderated.
3. Read the post before you comment. Challenge facts, but don't simply ignore them.
4. Use a name. If it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put a name to.
5. Above all: Act with honour. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.