Friday, 15 July 2005

No Transmission

Sorry everyone, I've been offline and out of touch most of the morning with internet and other problems - Telecom tells me that apparently a 'shell' at their end is malfunctioning, so 120 ADSL users are down -- so I'm posting here from a net cafe on the way to an appointment.

And I'm off the 'Eye to Eye' show I mentioned below -- apparently back on at a later date for a different discussion. Instead if you do tune in you'll see Nevil Gibson, Rodney Hide, John Tamihere and John Mather, CEO of Maori Television, dissecting the channel.

So there you go.

1 comment:

1. Commenters are welcome and invited.
2. Off-topic commenters however will be ignored.
3. Read the post before you comment.
4. Challenge facts presented if wrong, but don't ignore them when they're not.
5. Say what you mean, and mean what you say.
6. Off-topic grandstanding, trolling and spam is moderated. (Unless it's entertaining.)