I've just notice that this morning I received my 100,000th hit on this site since starting up back in April with this post - or at least since I worked out what a StatCounter is. Here's the first week's effort: has it got better here since then, or worse? You be the judge.
The 100,000th hit was logged by a visitor from Reston, Virginia, USA, who came here to listen to Lindsay Perigo's classic doco on PC, and to download some terms of political abuse. Clearly a highly discriminating person. I salute you sir/madam/mademoiselle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.