▼

Monday, 21 November 2016

Quiz: ‘Atlas Shrugged’ or real life?

 

It’s said that Ayn Rand’s villains are unrealistic, far-fetched, pure fantasy – that few if any bad guys would walk, talk or act like she writes them.

Really?

Test it out for yourself in this short quiz:

Who Said It: Atlas Shrugged  Villain or Real-life Public Figure?

And then buy the book.

.

1 comment:

  1. I scored 80% but I have read the book.
    I think the real reason "no bad guys would talk like that" is that the book is 60 years old and the SJW / environmentalist / leftist / anti capitalist lexicon has moved on, even if their ideas haven't.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.