▼

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

How long until sanity?

 

 

It would be nice to think it is this easy, and after it’s over it will all be over.

But the insanity is not going to stop then, is it.

It may even be just beginning…

.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, but it is not the beginning. The American Empire is obviously in swift decline. So is Europe, I think.
    It would have been good if the Clinton foundation could keep out of WW3, but what can you do. I mean for God's sake that Trump wanted to have sex with women. That's no good, so Iran or Ukraine could cost maybe another 100,000 lives. WW3 One thing for sure, that disgusting vile inhuman Clinton will damage all women everywhere. I hope she ies and I hope she dies soon.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.