Monday, 15 April 2013

I’ve just discovered a reason to vote Len Brown

I’ve just discovered a reason to vote Len Brown. In two words: John Minto:

Veteran activist John Minto is asking his political party [Whiners & Whingers] to approve a run for mayor of Auckland. The trade unionist and teacher said Mayor Len Brown had disappointed him.

He’s disappointed me too. But for opposite reasons to Minto’s.

Personally, I’d like to see an Affordable Auckland candidate. But I’d hold my nose and vote for Brown over Minto any day of the week.

Mind you, that would mean actually registering to vote.

1 comment:

  1. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts. Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.