▼

Friday, 30 July 2010

Raising your glass raises your standards

I bet you didn’t know that it’s people of class who drink alcohol. True story. [HT TVHE]

So naturally you’d also like to know about how alcohol also delays cognitive decline with age? [HT EC]

Hooraw!

Time for a martini, I think, to help combat the decline.

1 comment:

  1. "... alcohol also delays cognitive decline with age?"

    Thank goodness for that.

    Notice how often these old ladies who live past one hundred often claim to have had a 'tipple' everyday? (And I am banking on them under-reporting.)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.