▼

Monday, 12 July 2010

I guess they did…

… write their own future, that is.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed they did. We returned the orange road cone this morning to the side of the road. (Our Vuvuzela)

    I think the Dutch team might feel more at home playing rugby. Rugby is a more honest game I think.

    9 yellow cards! They were sour losers and not very gracious about the whole thing.

    Winning that way would not have been satisfactory.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.