Friday, 27 July 2007

Humbug

Helen Clark has fired David Benson-Pope. "I expect the full facts to be put out there by ministers," she says.

I wonder why she used a different standard when fronting up on her party's pledge card.

Answers on a postcard please. A small one.

5 comments:

  1. Answer:

    She can't say, "We lied suckers!" That would scare the gullible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H1 Translation: It only counts if you get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "By definition, I cannot leak." Or admit to a lie, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that eleven little rats that have been sacked from the central committee so far? Lots of deviance...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.