▼

Monday, 26 June 2006

I'm an Autonomous Rebel

No Right Turn has linked to a barmy Canadian piece of marketing tripe "which classifies participants into tribes based on age cohort and shared social values."

However, since so many of you lot like doing quizzes and being told where you fit in, feel free to go here and find out if you're an Autonomous Rebel/Autonomous Post-Materialist like I am.

LINKS:

TAGS:
Quizzes, Nonsense

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's marketting tipe, but amusing. And I just like falling off the edge of the graph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too extreme for Canadians. Now there's an accolade. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.