Apparently the Government TV News is appearing tonight with Judy's replacements in the seatne -- if Judy was the Mother of the Nation I suppose these two might be the Niece and Nephew.
Unfortunately, as I don't watch Government TV News, I really don't care and won't be commenting. But feel free to let fly below, and to have a look at Metro's new cover (courtesy Gen XY), celebrating Bill Ralston doing for TVNZ what he'd previously done for Metro.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.