| I'm Enjolras! |
|---|
A person with a cause, I charm everyone around me with my revolutionary ideas (not to mention my natural charisma). Unfortunately, I don't have very good social skills, and my impulsiveness is liable to get me in over my head.![]() Which Les Miserables Character Are You? |
▼
Friday, 11 November 2005
Which Les Mis character are you?
5 comments:
We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.

You keep doing these things and people are going to start making fun of you. And if people don't, I will!
ReplyDeleteHelp, help, Rick's going to make fun of me.
ReplyDeleteCan't think of anything worse really.
Seems I'm Enjolras too. I wonder what it would take to be Thenardier - perhaps Rick can tell us.
ReplyDeleteI'm off to see Les Mis in Kansas City on Sunday, should be good. Though the music hall is in the Missouri side of KC. I might need to take an Uzi...
"You're Thenardier! You haven't got a decent bone in your body. You'll do anything for a fast franc, you lie like a rug, and you probably beat your wife. Some people find your blatant amorality (and pretensions to grandeur) amusing, though."
ReplyDeleteI so do not beat my wife. How rude.
Seems I'm Enjolras too. I wonder what it would take to be Thenardier - perhaps Rick can tell us.
ReplyDeleteYa, just after I jump into the Yarra with an anvil tied to my leg....