Poetic? Well, the other like quiz that Ruth (?) had up put me as a Literary thinker, so go figure. Patterns. Which brings oneword to mind, a delightful waste of time and surprisingly addictive.
Well I just proved that the whole thing is bogus - I too have "scientific intellectual". And since I know that my mind is completely different to PC's it must all be for naught. Or am I just hopeful?
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
Poetic? Well, the other like quiz that Ruth (?) had up put me as a Literary thinker, so go figure. Patterns. Which brings oneword to mind, a delightful waste of time and surprisingly addictive.
ReplyDeleteWell, at least we can now confirm we both have a mind. :-)
ReplyDeleteAll is copacetic;
ReplyDeletePaula got poetic.
Well I just proved that the whole thing is bogus - I too have "scientific intellectual". And since I know that my mind is completely different to PC's it must all be for naught. Or am I just hopeful?
ReplyDelete