▼

Sunday, 27 November 2005

Hangovers

My own Sunday hangover cure has been pooh-poohed. Protein, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and the Cowboy Junkies between them apparently are not enough. Sad but true. New Scientist magazine, courtesy of Beer Times, has a different answer, which I confess that sugar aside has been one that I've often successfully followed. [Hat tip Real Beer]

But I should tell you that if you're just reading this now, you're a few hours too late. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Any kind of sugar works? Do you need to drink it? Or can you take some heavily sugared food as well??

    ReplyDelete
  2. best cure for a hangover is cannabis, smoked or eaten nothing beats it. I have had 27 years of 100% success with this method.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.