Ha! Nice. I think he's done that quite cleverly actually. About as close as he could get to keeping his promise without getting arrested and charged with indecent exposure, I suppose.
Some nice pics you got there PC. Might pinch one or two, if you don't mind.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
Ha! Nice. I think he's done that quite cleverly actually. About as close as he could get to keeping his promise without getting arrested and charged with indecent exposure, I suppose.
ReplyDeleteSome nice pics you got there PC. Might pinch one or two, if you don't mind.
Be my guest. :-)
ReplyDelete