I have created this blog to share my utterances on New Zealand politics, international affairs, social issues and anything that I get particularly passionate about... I have a need to share what I find outrageous, wonderful, amusing and challenging about the affairs of New Zealand and the world.Welcome to the blogosphere, Scott.
I am a libertarian, with a capital L ... because I unashamedly believe in the freedom of adults to interact voluntarily, without force.
▼
Friday, 2 September 2005
New libertarian blog
I have emormous pleasure in announcing a new NZ libertarian blog, Liberty Scott, from which I shall be expecting some stiff competition. :-)
2 comments:
We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
Thank YOU PC!
ReplyDeleteNow to see if the kid can muster the staying power.
ReplyDelete