▼

Friday, 30 September 2005

My God Daughter

I don't have children -- "fortunately" I hear many of you cry -- but I do have a god-daughter (or is that 'God Daughter'?). Leonella Acquaye will be four this week, and I've never even seen her. Currently, she and her family are moving between Moscow and Accra, Ghana, where her father Philip is just starting up as a contractor. I know he's going to do well, and he deserves to. All the best, Phil, and happy birthday Leonella.

Here's a picture of some sheep and some landscape so you can see what you're missing by not coming here instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.