how every party blogger of every stripe hits their marks so efficiently, and in such a coordinated fashion
how National haven't mentioned it was they who introduced both the NCEA and the RMA
how Labour haven't mentioned that it was National who introduced both the NCEA and the RMA
how ACT's Ken Shirley hasn't mentioned he helped write the RMA
how the Labour hacks are becoming increasingly shrill
how Destiny billboards just don't stay up very well
how Nick Smith and the worm have both thankfully become invisible
how Paul Holmes sadly hasn't
how Susan Wood is ^%$(&&) ... sorry ... I nodded off there for a moment and fell face down on my keyboard
how if Don Brash read out the phone book then headlines, podcasts, video interviews, and Scoop scoops would quickly appear about how it means he's planning to send our boys to Iraq on a nuclear warship paid for by enslaving all Maori and by selling off all the schools and hospitals to American mates of the Roundtable. Or something.
how manly Peter Davis looks in his Peruvian sweater
Us lesser mortals are indeed unworthy of your rantings All Knowing One.
So how is your share price - you a strong buy yet? I'm keeping my powder dry...though you were nobody's bargain last time I looked...but I would have to research the growth potential before you got a place on my tip-sheet.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
Us lesser mortals are indeed unworthy of your rantings All Knowing One.
ReplyDeleteSo how is your share price - you a strong buy yet? I'm keeping my powder dry...though you were nobody's bargain last time I looked...but I would have to research the growth potential before you got a place on my tip-sheet.
I think you moved from 'things I don't care about' to 'things I don't like' somewhere there, but a sensible and sane list, for the most part.
ReplyDelete