Hi, I couldn't find your email address so had to leave a comment instead. Just a courtesy note to let you know that I've picked up your post about pork barrells and included it in the latest Kiwi Carnival. Its online at http://contributionz.blogspot.com/2005/08/kiwi-carnival-5.html
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
Hi, I couldn't find your email address so had to leave a comment instead. Just a courtesy note to let you know that I've picked up your post about pork barrells and included it in the latest Kiwi Carnival. Its online at http://contributionz.blogspot.com/2005/08/kiwi-carnival-5.html
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Mellie