▼

Sunday, 14 August 2005

Libz on top

One of the most popular and always the most crowded billboard site in the Epsom electorate is at the Greenlane-Great South Road corner. Fortunately, Libertarianz contrive to come out on top, and Neanderton is deservedly down with the garbage. :-)

See if you can spot my leg amidst the falsework behind the signs. She's like a jungle back there, mate.

5 comments:

  1. Well that dispells all doubt.
    I thought Worth was stepping back for Hide, guess not. What's the story with that? I'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, not that I care, but I suspect that the council might have a bone to pick with a sign that high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron; Why would that be? In any case, the sign is only about 2' over the Donny Brashco sign

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive seen a few libz signs about and they seem to escaped vandalism while destiny parties placards right next to them have been trashed.seema like a great strstegy put your placards next to destiny party placards to draw the wrath of vandals

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually quite funny - I'm sure it's the same people ranting about tolerance and diversity who trash the Destiny billboards.

    Voltaire, etc.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.