Frank Lloyd Wright's birthday yesterday was a great excuse to kick back tonight and watch the Ken Burns' 'Frank Lloyd Wright' biopic. I confess, I've seen it before. A few times. (In fact my copy is a well-used gift from a grateful client.) But it's so well done, and tells such a wonderful story -- and it plays so well with a few friends and a martini -- that repeated viewing is a pleasure.
The film is so well-crafted I personally recommend it - in fact, I already have: here's a review I wrote when the film first came to
No comments:
Post a Comment
We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.