▼
Thursday, 14 April 2005
What teachers don't teach
Jason Roth at SaveTheHumans.Com muses amusingly on what his teachers didn't teach him. He puts it rather more (ahem!) colourfully. Click here and scroll down to read. The word 'teachers' appears in the subheading,along with some other words most teachers wouldn't like.
1 comment:
We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
Heh - that guy is cool. I read his essay on nice people on a regular basis - it is so true! On an unrelated matter it is sad what happened to the SOLO crowd. I used to visit the site regularly but it got so infantile. I guess that's saying something coming from me ;-)
ReplyDelete