Tuesday 10 May 2016

PJ O’Rourke endorses Hillary

 

Things are bad.

How bad?

So bad that humorist PJ O’Rourke is endorsing Hillary. Here he is speaking on a panel on America’s National Public Radio (NPR):

PJ O’Rourke: Well, Peter, I have a little announcement to make. Yeah, I have a little announcement to make.
    I mean, my whole purpose in life basically is to offend everyone who listens to NPR, OK? No matter what position they take on anything, like, I’m on the other side of it, you know.
    I’m votin’ for Hillary.
    I am endorsing Hillary. And all her lies and all her empty promises. I am endorsing Hillary. The second worst thing that could happen to this country. But she’s way behind in second place, you know? She’s wrong about absolutely everything — but she’s wrong within normal parameters!

Tom Bodett: That is a ringing endorsement! …

O’Rourke: I mean, this man just can’t be president of the US. I mean, they got this button, it’s in a briefcase, he’s gonna find it…

Listen to it alll here. (Section starts about 3:16.)

.

No comments: