▼

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Famous last words

The Titanic will never sink…

Hand me that fork. There’s something stuck in this outlet…

I saw this in a movie once…

Don’t worry, I’ve done this thousands of times before…

Hold my beer a second and watch this…

It really is impossible to swallow your tongue…

550 bucks says I can make that jump…

Don’t worry, the safety’s on…

What the fuck was th….

[Hat tip Daily Pundit]

1 comment:

  1. "Hey son, watch me scare the President!"

    ReplyDelete

We welcome thoughtful disagreement.
But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me.
PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.