I don't know, the first two don't look like beer drinkers to me. Probably only take one beer to get to a false premise, and 4 beers later, no means yes.
We welcome thoughtful disagreement. But we do (ir)regularly moderate comments -- and we *will* delete any with insulting or abusive language. Or if they're just inane or off topic. It’s okay to disagree, but pretend you’re having a drink in the living room with the person you’re disagreeing with. This includes me. PS: Have the honesty and courage to use your real name. That gives added weight to any opinion.
I don't know, the first two don't look like beer drinkers to me. Probably only take one beer to get to a false premise, and 4 beers later, no means yes.
ReplyDeleteDescartes went into a bar.
ReplyDeleteThe barman asked "Do you want a drink?"
Descartes replied "I don't think so" – and disappeared.
Three ACT candidates walked into a meeting: "Are we all agreed on policy?"... "Umm"... "Eh?"... "Yes!"
ReplyDeleteAre you saying they walked in together ... !! ?
ReplyDeleteWell, two of them accidentally arrived at the same time and the other one was actually looking for the toilet....
ReplyDeleteTwo ACT candidates walked into a bar, and so did a third who will be named later...
ReplyDelete...but more ACT candidates are walking out of the bar than were in the first place.
I need a beer.